ing. Following were key action taken;
- All District Managers PPHI were present in the meeting as per decision of the last meeting. PPHI Khairpur was requested to improve coverage and reporting.
- HRMP has improved district cross border coverage.
- Children data collected during house hold clusters and log books are properly maintain by area teams.
- Annual Calendar of Festival prepared to cover more children
- Only 21 missed children reported after January NID.
The chair showed her reservation regarding more than 100% coverage. She emphasized to update micro plans and reach to difficult areas of Nara for prompt coverage in Khairpur district.
The chair appreciated the status of LQAs in all three districts of the division. The reported market surveys ICM from Nov 16 to Jan 17 were discussed. The Chair pointed out gaps and instructed to improve in upcoming campaigns.
All private practitioners will be involved in ensuring polio vaccination said by the Chair.
As per Trend of Recorded, Covered, Still missed children only 2% are still missed children in the division. It was informed that these missed children are those who migrated to other cities. However tracking of these children is in process and they are registered in the log book.
Fayaz Jatoi EOC Coordinator said the polio status in northern Sindh has improved significantly, however there is need to sustain progress and focus on southern Sindh to improve overall situation. He said migration during low transmission season is high and we have to put efforts to cover migratory population coming from up country especially from Balochistan.
Dr. Shareefa Akter spoke on Surveillance and monitoring. She said N STOP officer should be deputed for Sukkur on immediate basis.
This is last year for IPV, therefore micro plans for IPV campaign should be developed and to utilize this opportunity for complete wipe off virus in the areas.
The meeting ended with vote of thanks to all participants.